All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionAs if going off to college isn't hard eugh, Rayne discovers she has other challenges beyond roommates or first-year workload. She discovers the fate of the world resting on her small shoulders, t to mention the creepy whispers that taunt her in her sleep each night. In the haze of her dreams she hears it, 'You're dead. You're dead and I just forgot to tell you.' The sentence is alarming in itself. Add to that, the voice whispering to her is her mother's, and you have a real nightmare. But what happens when the whispers in your sleep are warnings and the ghosts in the water are your friends? What happens when the guy you fall for freshman year is your family's oldest enemy? What happens when the only sleep you get is when you lie with the dead, and the only way to save yourself is to murder your parents? With the help of her new friends and old lovers, Rayne discovers her destiny has very little to do with midterms and more to do with the fate of humanity.
- Author BiographyTara Brown is a Bestselling author. She writes Romance and hops genres frequently. She is best known for Paranormal, Contemporary, Fantasy and Science Fiction.
- Author(s)Tara Brown
- PublisherTara Brown Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTara Brown Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.