All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn her third collection, Carol Moldaw explores new territory in poems that are thematically far-reaching and technically superb. The book includes three long sequences based on art and artifact in various stages of completeness: preliminary pen-and-ink studies, Turkish ruins, and, at the center, the site-specific art installation that gives the book its title and impetus. Attracting charged material as a lightning field attracts lightning, the poems reference narrative but move beneath and beyond it through a restless and rewarding insistence on making and remaking, on seeing by degrees and seeing whole.
- Author BiographyThe author of a novel and five books of poetry, CAROL MOLDAW has followed a rigorous writer's path, recording with indelible passion the inscrutable, the sensual and intellectual. The recipient of a Lannan Foundation Marfa Writer's Residency, an NEA Creative Writing Fellowship and a Pushcart Prize, Moldaw has taught for many writing conferences and university programs, including Stonecoast, the University of Southern Maine's low residency M.F.A. program, and the M.F.A. program at Naropa University. She lives in Pojoaque, New Mexico with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Carol Moldaw
- PublisherOberlin College Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleField Poetry (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationOberlin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOberlin College Press
- Weight136 g
- Width154 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.