All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionCIA Agent, Trevor Lloyd, is furious when he is called in from the field to a desk job at CIA Headquarters in Langley and he lets Margaret Ames, his new boss, kw it. Ames has a point to prove as the first female head of the CIA and isn't taking any guff from Lloyd and assigns him to a routine investigation with FBI Agent Terri Summers, who has yet to get her feet wet. It is late 1999 and the Light Stream Techlogies computers have been compromised, spy satellites are being destroyed, and the Defense Department is covering it up. The investigation leads to NASA and an international conspiracy to bring the United States into a nuclear war with Russia. In their effort to unravel the conspiracy, Lloyd and Summers are led to an obscure company in California and a secret weapon that an enemy desperately wants; a weapon that the U.S. Congress has defunded, but secretly, the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, the U.S. Space Command, and the U.S. Air Force, all part of the Strategic Defense Initiative have continued to fund. The result of that program is the most destructive weapon the world has ever kwn? The Light Stream Laser. But there are those within the government who have promised ather, more conventional, means of protecting the world from nuclear disaster, and they will do anything to prevent Light Stream Techlogies from launching their new weapon. Lloyd and Summers are on a run for their lives from foreign enemies, as well as some within their own government. They need to survive long eugh to save the world from a devastating nuclear war.
- Author(s)MR Larry E Lavoie
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.