Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe entrance into Purgatory is composed of hundreds of massive Golden Arches, which look opaque, but as they go past the Arches, he sees inner gyrating spectacular golden mechanisms, which produce the false solid appearance. A young man finds himself at the center of the battle between good and evil in Philip McInerney's riveting new vel, The Limbic Highway. After a tragic incident at a party while home from college, student Jake Martee finds himself on the edge of death for the second time in his short life. While unconscious, Jake journeys to purgatory itself, learning of the intricate system its residents have put in place to assist humans on Earth. This includes the four tiers of purgatory, as well as the presence of guardian angels, with whom each person is connected by a limbic highway-a fragile connection that works to protect humans from evil. Upon waking, Jake is stunned to realize that he is still able to maintain his tenuous relationship with purgatory. The residents there are thrilled that they finally have an insider on Earth to help them promote good in the world. But life's inevitable challenges and temptations soon put Jake's limbic connection at risk...
- Author BiographyPhilip McInerney is an author, pianist, composer, and salesman. His works include ALEEMA (the Limbic Atmosphere), Appropo, and Dad's R.V., a book endorsed by Papillon Films and Nick Moore at the National Association of Television Producers and Executives (NATPE) convention. McInerney currently resides in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Philip McInerney
- PublisherSaunal Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaunal Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.