All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Limits of Liberal Multiculturalism provides a timely analysis of some of the weaknesses, as well as the successes, of the liberal multicultural project. It also takes a step forward by developing a pluralist, individual-centred approach to allocating mirity rights in practice.
- Author BiographyAnnamari Vitikainen is Associate Professor in Philosophy, and a member of the Pluralism, Democracy, and Justice research group, at The Arctic University of Norway, University of Tromso.
- Author(s)Annamari Vitikainen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Ethics and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.