All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this Special Issue show that a new theory of international management built to explain regional-level strategy and structure is required. It presents different approaches that show the necessity of selectivity in internationalization on all levels of ecomic relations.
- Author BiographyAlan Rugman is Director of the Center for International Business Education & Research and Professor of Management, Business Economics and Public Policy at the Kelley School of Business, Indiana Univ., Bloomington, USA. Alain Verbeke is Professor of International Business Strategy, McCaig Chair in Management, Department of Strategy & Global Management, Haskayne School of Business, Faculty of Management, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada.
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMir Special Issue
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAlain Verbeke,Alan M. Rugman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.