Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionStudents of golf course architecture are well aware of Robert Hunter - and it's all because of The Links. This scholarly work was different from other architecture books of the day because Hunter was t a designer attempting to attract commissions through his writing. His goal - through the use of detailed drawings, contemporary photographs and thoughtful text - was t only to explain what made the classic holes so great but why they would stand the test of time. This exact reprint of The Linksbelongs in the libraries of all aficionados of golf course architecture.
- Author(s)Robert Hunter
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChelsea
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press,U.S.
- Content Note48 photographs, 10pp plans & maps
- Weight582 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile of 1926 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.