All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionA book of simple, easy to learn prayers with a squashy, padded cover. All the prayers are based around occasions and feelings that toddlers can relate to and include prayers for being joyful, thankful, sorry, scared - and asking God to help, each with an accompanying illustration. The pictures are bright and bold, with jolly, smiling characters that little ones will love. This book matches the popular The Lion Bible for Me.
- Author BiographyChristina Goodings has a young family and so knows how to keep young children interested and occupied. She draws on her experiences as a Sunday school teacher and a storyteller in her writing of books for children. Emily Bolam studied illustration at Brighton College of Art. She has illustrated over a hundred books for children, by many different authors, including Georgie Adams and Francesca Simon.
- Author(s)Christina Goodings
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Bolam
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.