All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn icy wind blows over the Thames, the lights of Westminster Bridge cast pale sparkles on the cold water, December in London. The young private detective Nea Fox takes on an unusual case. She is to investigate the haunting of a secluded country estate in the North. An ancient puzzle seems to hold the key to solving the mystery, but Nea is t the only one interested in the hidden clues. Her investigation t only puts her at odds with a mysterious secret society, which will stop at thing to achieve its sinister goal, her heart is put to the test too ...
- Author BiographyAmelia Ellis was born in 1977 in Hamburg to a German mother and a British father. Since 2001, she has been living and working in London as a freelance photographer and author.
- Author(s)Amelia Ellis
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byRachel Ward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.