The Lipstick Mystic's Guide to Time Traveling, Healing the Time Body and Finding the Best Possible Timeline (While Others Do the Apocalypso Dance) by Jennifer Shepherd (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Shepherd, the Lipstick Mystic, reveals the fascinating secrets she learned as a professional time traveler in her psychic counseling practice. Her humorous, passionate account of her adventures with time includes stories about her experiments with time slicing, retrocognition and examining future timelines. Each of these future timelines is different, reflecting numerous potential outcomes for humanity. She shows you how time's very nature is in the process of changing, prompting humanity to start living on shamanic time (or synchronistic time) instead of artificial, man-made time. And she describes the teachings she has received from the time angels, those mysterious multi-dimensional beings who are the guardians of time. She also outlines the various forces that are conspiring to manipulate humanity down the worst possible timeline. These forces range from doomsday religions to the broader bad news media culture to shadowy government factions that aggressively repress solutions and silence progressive voices. Mainstream New Age thinking is ather influence that can poison people spiritually, teaching people to embrace ascension in the light body, which is really just death and oblivion. You'll learn how Mother Earth adores humanity and discover how much healing energy she is always radiating. And along the way, you'll learn a powerful healing technique to repair your time body, which is one of the many subtle energy bodies that surrounds the physical body. As your time body heals, you become allergic to negative realities and situations and start moving along the best possible timeline. Isn't it time to banish doom and gloom End Times programming and start living life with power, passion, and a sense of fun? Let's get going! But be warned: Jennifer likes to rant, so you will find some sass and the occasional four letter word in this book. But really, out of some 500 pages, the naughty words don't take up too much space! From the Back Cover: Are you allergic to doom and gloom prophecies? Do predictions about the Rapture, Armageddon, and the End of Everything give you an itchy rash? Do you fervently wish that those ET channelers who are preparing to leave this dimension and ascend in their light bodies would just get on with it and leave you in peace? Congratulations! You're refusing to be affected by religious mind control or mass New Age /sewage hypsis, and you're reclaiming your spiritual sovereignty. I invite you to meet me in a far better reality. Join me for a tasty Cosmic Cosmopolitan (or a nice cup of herbal tea), some home-cooked rants (complete with spicy four letter words) and my detailed guidance about how you can avoid that contagious gloom stuff. I'll also teach you my sneaky techniques for healing your time body, teach you how to live on shaman time (instead of artificial man-made time) and give you tips on how to choose a truly happy and prosperous timeline. Come along! Let's have some fun.
- Author BiographyJennifer Shepherd, the Lipstick Mystic, is a syndicated astrology columnist, nationally known psychic and teacher of shamanic wisdom. Her unique blend of edgy humor and profound spiritual ideas packs a powerful punch. Plus, she likes cats. So, really, what's not to love?
- Author(s)Jennifer Shepherd
- PublisherBromley Lippincott Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBromley Lippincott Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.