Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reprint of a previously published book. It deals with providing a rationale as to why some companies that appear to be on the brink of corporate collapse are taken over rather than entering into receivership.Do t put Lightning logo on cover.
- Author(s)Michael Peel
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.