Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionNot a safari guide (or even a book to take on your African safari)! Dangerous things happen in Africa. People disappear. Everybody kws that. But as an outsider, Paul thinks he is safe, even from the secret police, whatever he starts to find, or wherever it leads; despite the turmoil leading up to the country's first multi party election and with a diamond fuelled civil war raging in the failed state just across the border. But when Paul finds himself and his friends trapped holding a potentially deadly secret as the country begins to implode, what will he be prepared to do to protect himself and those around him in order to escape? Set in East Africa in the wake of the Rwandan gecide, civil war in Burundi and the beginnings of the stirrings of Islamic terrorism in Kenya, Tanzania and the tourist resorts of Mombasa and Zanzibar, this contemporary political thriller draws on both recent events and the historical legacies of slavery to paint a dark picture of potentially shocking danger to the West.
- Author(s)MR Iain Parke
- Date of Publication10/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.