Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis smart and snappy book is the print-interpretation of 'The List' www.thelistmag.com - a website dedicated to sourcing andsharing weekly nuggets of interest that touch on every topic imaginable. In a world where information is available at our fingertips, indecision can be paralysing. Looking for ideas on designer gifts, places to visit, books to read? Or do you simply want to be entertained? thelistmag.com is a hive of postmodern activity, collecting the best of the best from all corners of our world, and they will have something for you. The List book takes the site's concepts and reimagines them in a traditional medium. Brimming with glossy photography, blog snippets, interviews and articles, The List is a constant whiplash of inspiration, discussing and dissecting the trends of the day. In touch, down to earth, and with an eye for the modern-day hipster, this book offers inspiration and information in equal measure.
- Author BiographyBorn to a family of antiques dealers, Emm Verheyden has cultivated his passion for aesthetics, beautiful objects and trade since his childhood. He used this passion to establish Pulp, the Belgian counterpart of Face and i-D. With The List he develops a brand that explores the potential of print, television, advertisement and technology, while maintaining a key focus on entertainment.
- Author(s)Emm Verheyden
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleThe List
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 300 colour illustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width175 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.