All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive history of Indiana University's legendary bike race, The Little 500, a spring tradition since 1951 (and the basis for the Academy Award-winning film Breaking Away). Schwarb goes behind the scenes with winning teams and heartbroken losers, and chronicles the weekend's effect on a growing campus and ever-changing student body. Over 150 color and B&W photos take you to the heart of the action.
- Author BiographyJohn Schwarb is a 1996 graduate of Indiana University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. He covered the Little 500 for three years for the Indiana Daily Student, and spent two years after college researching The Little 500 and freelancing for the Indiana Alumni Magazine. He grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, and now lives in Florida. This is his first book.
- Author(s)John Schwarb
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Out-of-print date01/11/2016
- Content Note85 b&w photos, 66 color photos
- Weight1515 g
- Width313 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.