All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionLots of guys talk the big talk, but what s really going on with sex? That s what a group of young men sat down to figure out for The Little Black Book for Guys. To get behind the hype, they talked to other teens and collected stories, poems, essays, and art about personal experiences. They also interviewed health professionals to get the facts they need to make healthy choices. The result is a revealing collection of personal thoughts and need-to-kw information. Topics include: Puberty Wet dreams Masturbation Penis size Dating Safer sex and birth control Sexually Transmitted Infections / AIDS. Written, illustrated, and designed by youth, and carefully vetted by doctors, The Little Black Book for Guys is more than a book about sex. It s a snapshot of being a guy at the beginning of the 21st century.
- Author BiographySt. Stephen's Community House is a community-based social service agency in Toronto that assists more than 23,000 people each year, and has a similar book for girls, The Little Black Book for Girlz: A Book on Healthy Sexuality.
- PublisherAnnick Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width153 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.