CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionPrivacy Expert, Frank M. Ahearn took a short hiatus from his disappearing business and went undercover as a female skip tracer to see if he could locate people without breaking the law. Most of the pretext and social engineering tactics in this book are illegal. In n-technical language, that means do t be a dumbass and try this stuff at home, from work, on Skype, with a prepaid cell phone or through a psychic medium. If you are caught, utilizing these tactics some bad mojo will happen. That is my disclaimer. Excerpt from The Little Black Book Of Skip Tracing: I mentioned that ather way to pretext a subject of a landline is to do so as a telephone repair employee. Hi, this is Joe Momma from Dingle Falls Telephone Repair. I am working on the phone lines and your phone service might be disconnected for about five minutes. Fear t it will be immediately repaired. Some people are cool about it and others are huge dicks rambling off they need their phone service. Yea, yeah, yeah! I wait a few minutes and dial them back and when they answer, I hold down the pound button as it cranks out that unpleasant sound in their ear. I do this a few times, depending how much of a schmuck the subject was during the pretext call. After about five minutes, I call the subject back and explain all is fixed and there will be interruption of service. Before I hang up, I hit them with the second part of the pretext. I need you to confirm your building number and zip code. And Please spell the name correctly. Note, I do t ask what the building number is but confirm the building number. By saying, confirm it automatically implies that I have the information. Most people fall for the pretext but there is always one unpleasant crayon in the box. You work for the phone company, you should kw my address If someone were being a dick about confirming the information, I would ease out of the call and tell them problem. From the multiple prepaid cell phones, I call the subject back using different voices and requesting various styles of pizza. The subject would soon realize that their phone number is crossed with the local pizza shop. I call the pain in the ass subject back and act as if I am calling the pizza shop to confirm all is well with their services. The subject usually blew their stack and blasted me for screwing up their phone line. This was a good thing. Sorry but I am showing this line belonging to Pizza Haven. You will need to dial 611 and report the issue. This totally infuriated the subject. You are repair, you broke it w fix it. My response was polite. I would if I could but I can't. I show the number 867.5309 belonging to Pizza Haven on Broadway. Then came the roar! No you moron my name is Kurt Duesterdick and my address is 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckburg, Calisota. My apologies, I will repair immediately. Pretext is like a prompt system, you need to create the right buttons to push.
- Author BiographyFrank M. Ahearn is a leading privacy expert who spent much of his career as a skip tracer and social engineer. His forte was extracting illegal information for private investigators, lawyers and tabloid companies. Frank works with individuals who need to learn how to disappear, fall off the radar or have extreme privacy needs. He is an expert at vanishing people, creating high-net-worth-privacy, travel privacy and foreign state privacy. Law firms and private asset companies worldwide utilize his unique disinformation and stratagem services. Frank M. Ahearn is author of The Digital Hit Man, How to Disappear From Big Brother and The New York Times Best Seller: How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, And Vanish Without A Trace.
- Author(s)Frank M Ahearn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.