The Little Blue Book of Advertising: Fifty-two Small Ideas That Can Make a Big Difference by Jeff Woll, Steve Lance (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by leura-books-music
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis the new bible for creating more powerful advertising. These days, the fundamentals of advertising that truly build great brands are often overlooked. But Steve Lance and Jeff Woll are leading a back-to-what-works movement with The Little Blue Book of Advertising . A short, fun-to-read, practical book designed to be read quickly and referred to again and again, each of the book's 52 ideas relates to day-to-day problems with real examples, then provides an invative, sometimes blunt solution. For instance: 3 Read what your customer reads, watch what she watches; 10 Quality is the absence of nquality signals; 15 Sell the benefit, the advantage, and the feature - in that order; 19 Get the -bodies out of your approval process; 41 Kw when and how to scream sale . Just as Jeffrey Gitomer's hugely successful The Little Red Book of Selling became the got-to-have resource for salespeople, Steve Lance and Jeff Woll have written the perfect handbook for what does and doesn't work in today's advertising world.
- Author BiographySteve Lance and Jeff Woll are partners at Unconventional Wisdom, a creative resource group. Lance was formerly a creative director with Della Femina, Travisano & Partners and creative director of NBC. Woll was a 20-year veteran of OgilvyWorldwide, including stints as COO of their Montreal office and CEO of Ogilvy & Mather Partners in New York. Both authors have won numerous industry awards.
- Author(s)Jeff Woll,Steve Lance
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width128 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.