All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies. Over quarter of a million copies sold across the series.
- Author BiographyWilliam Fortt is a gardener of long standing and has been an author for more than 30 years, with many books to his name.
- Author(s)William Fortt
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- Series TitleLittle Books of Tips
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight62 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.