All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone agrees that they have a right to be happy. But most people fail to find happiness in their life. This is very unfortunate, as anybody could achieve true happiness by making just a few simple changes in their perspective and lifestyle. This is what this book is all about. The Little Book of Big Ideas to Enjoy Life and Be Happy provides practical tips that readers can apply immediately to start them on the road to true happiness. In a direct, easy-to-read style, this book gives readers the basics on topics such as accepting themselves, faith and values, enhancing health, overcoming fears, and building self-esteem. No matter their age, faith, or marital status, readers will find ideas that they can apply immediately to feel happier. The wisdom contained in The Little Book of Big Ideas to Enjoy Life and Be Happy will benefit readers matter what situations they are facing or what issues they are dealing with. In addition to the 200 powerful principles for increasing happiness and their supporting text, this book contains detailed information on how the reader can achieve true and lasting happiness.
- Author BiographyAlex A. Lluch is a renowned author who has written more than 200 books in a diverse range of subjects, including business, weddings, weight loss, health, fitness, babies, pregnancy, self-help and more. He has sold more than 4 million books in North America alone. Lluch is known for writing books that are very comprehensive yet extremely easy to read and understand, making them favorites of readers worldwide. He has been featured on Fox News, AOL Health, WebMD, Pregnancy Today, Parenting magazine, the Chicago Sun Times, and more.
- Author(s)Alex A Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleLittle Book of Big Ideas
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Weight145 g
- Width79 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.