All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionAny size business can benefit from public relations. You can gain attention for your own small business and help build your company's credibility and brand . . . if you kw the tricks of the trade. The Little Book of Big PR gives you essential advice on how to use public relations effectively as a business-building tool, whether you're an established company or a cost-conscious start-up. Drawing on the expertise gained during her long career in public relations, Jennefer Witter shares simple, smart, and budget-friendly methods for getting your business ticed. The book concisely covers the seven key elements of public relations, including: Self-Branding: Communicate who you are, what you do, and how you differ from others, highlighting your own uniqueness to give you a distinct advantage over your competition. Media Relations: Working with the press involves targeting the right outlets, in exactly the right way. This book tells you how to craft a perfect pitch, when to follow up, and what t to do when dealing with reporters. Social Media: Find out which social media are most effective for small business owners; what to post and where; and how to integrate social media into your strategy to widen your audience, and ultimately, the opportunity to generate additional revenue. And more . . . The book features quick tips on key topics including networking, speaking engagments, and how to select a PR agency---should you choose to work with one. The book also includes real-world case studies and sample content (such as media pitches) to use as-is or to modify to fit your own specific needs. As an entrepreneur, you need every helpful tool you can get your hands on! Now you're armed with the very same tactics the PR pros use, giving you the expert guidance you need to help grow your business to new, attention-getting heights.
- Author BiographyJennefer Witter is the CEO and founder of The Boreland Group Inc. (www.theborelandgroup.com), a boutique public relations agency headquartered in New York City with a presence in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. A 30+-year PR veteran, Jennefer was ranked as one of the top ten black CEOs and entrepreneurs in the nation by MadameNoire magazine in 2013.
- Author(s)Jennefer Witter
- PublisherAMACOM/American Management Association
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMACOM/American Management Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.