All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the small book with a big motivational message - that we can all be winners with the right management techniques. In brief paragraphs and anecdotes, business guru Blanchard and NFL coach Shula offer wisdom on how to help people excel. In business and in work, the motivation should be to be a winner - this book shows how we can all be winners with the best kind of leadership, and by creating the right kind of environment. The advice for creating the atmosphere for winners is sound and ultimately simple: Avoid being a 'leave alone and zap' manager and use...praising more, . This book has inspired managers everywhere and is still an essential read.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard is the founder and Chairman of The Ken Blanchard Companies. His One Minute Manager series has sold over thirteen million copies and been translated into more than 25 languages. He has also written or co-authored numerous other books, including Gung Ho!, Big Bucks! and Raving Fans. The Blanchards currently live in San Diego.
- Author(s)Don Shula,Kenneth H. Blanchard
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe One Minute Manager
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.