All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionA heady mix of fantastic advice for those who wish to learn, create, and entertain with wonderful drink ideas A measured blend of 50 pointers, including recipes for the perfect Margarita, Martini and Mojito, essential gear for how to set up a home bar, and the shoulds and should-ts of shaking. Drinkers will never get in a muddle again with this intoxicating little book as a guide.The Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies. Over quarter of a million copies sold across the series.
- Author BiographyCraig Edney has been at the sharp end of the hospitality industry for more than twenty years, building up an outstanding pedigree at the very top of the industry. He has opened bars and run events all over the world, from New York to Miami, from Sydney to Singapore. Craig founded and manages Hydromel Ltd, one of the UK's leading mobile cocktail bar specialists and has provided award-winning bespoke cocktail bars to a host of stars and celebrities. He works closely with Jamie Oliver to consult and train bar staff at his Italian restaurants as they open across the world. His favourite cocktail is a dry gin martini... stirred. The Little Book of Cocktail Tips is his first book.
- Author(s)Craig Edney
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight68 g
- Width99 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.