All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionCollege football is timeless. And so, it seems, are the controversies that surround this erstwhile endeavor filled with more than its fair share of passionate people, controversies that have resulted in a fascinating body of law. Divided into four sections-players, coaches, spectators, and the NCAA-The Little Book of College Football Law covers everything from injuries to sexual discrimination to recruiting violations to that old standby for both college and football, alcohol. This book is a riveting and amusing collection of sports jurisprudence dealing with a number of major collegiate football programs from around the country. It also includes 18 recipes, including such delicacies as 'Kickoff Gumbo, Touchdown Time Chicken Wings, and Field Goal Jalape Cornbread, for all your tailgating needs.
- Author BiographyCecil C. Kuhne III is a litigator in the Dallas office of Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P. The only pass he ever completed was when someone threw him the barbeque sauce at a tailgate party. He resides in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Cecil C. Kuhne
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.