All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with intricate patterns and uplifting quotes, keep these books in your handbag or by your bedside so you can colour yourself happy, whatever the time of day. It is impossible to close the cover on this book without feeling calmer and more inspired than when you opened it. Printed on top quality paper, this pocket-sized book is packed with uplifting quotes and over forty stunning patterns, which will warm the heart and kickstart creativity. Other titles in the series: The Little Book of Colouring: In Bloom, The Little Book of Colouring: Tropical Paradise and The Little Book of Colouring: Animal Kingdom.
- Author BiographyAmber Anderson is a freelance illustrator from London, UK. Her work is almost always highly intricate, she enjoys capturing a sense of nostalgia and unusual environments in her illustrations. Some of her past projects include illustrating board games, shop interiors, clothing and accessories as well as working in commercial settings. She enjoys focusing her work on illustrating products, that people can use and enjoy.
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLittle Book of Colouring
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight184 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amber Anderson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.