All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a fun way to pass the time, The Little Book of Colouring For Mindfulness features 100 intricate mandala patterns to help focus the mind and awaken creativity. Inspired by the natural world, Cynthia Emerlye's beautiful designs will provide hours of colouring enjoyment for artists of all ages and abilities, ideal as a gift or self-purchase. Perfectly portable in its uniquely compact size, this remarkable collection of aesthetically pleasing mandalas is an ideal way to incorporate colouring for mindfulness into your daily life.
- Author BiographyCynthia Emerlye was born in Rhode Island, USA. Growing up in a creative family, she was introduced to homey and fine crafts at a young age. Her work is detailed and elegant, convoluted and richly feminine in nature, recalling the lush illuminated manuscripts of the Renaissance and the detail of William Morris. Her floral designs are highly distinctive and have been adapted to many decorative and commercial uses. Her paintings and illustrations, utilising a soft, rainbow palette, incorporate symbols and mythic iconography into their dreamscapes.
- Author(s)Cynthia Emerlye
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100
- Weight302 g
- Width157 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.