CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional and popular stories and simple recipes to go with them. Extend your literacy sessions with simple cooking activities to make and share as you listen again to the story. Linked with the goal for communication, language and literacy.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight142 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
- Illustrator(s)Liz Persse
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.