All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $7.80Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom perfect buttercream icing to show-off chocolate shavings, tricks to make delicious and adorable sweet treats. Hold cupcakes on their base while you are decorating, as this is their strongest point; and try mixing green tea powder with chocolate for an incredible icing - these tips and more fill this compendium of expert information that will yield perfectly delicious results every time.The Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies. Over quarter of a million copies sold across the series.
- Author BiographyCake designer Meg Avent began her career in cookery book publishing and has commissioned some of the UK's leading chefs and writers. Having always had a passsion for cake decorating she trained at Bath College and was then given the opportunity to work at one of London's most prestigious cake companies. She runs Lemon Sky Cakes where she combines her love of food and design.
- Author(s)Meg Avent
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Weight45 g
- Width100 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.