All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Little Book has a wide range of suggestions for using plastic bottles and other containers for exploring all areas of the curriculum. The ideas can be used with babies and right through to Reception, giving a sense of discovery and awe and wonder to exploring the world. Little Books are packed with advice and ideas for all those working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage. They are particularly suitable for use between 36 and 60+ months. They are carefully planned to meet the objectives for each stage of development and reflect the latest thinking on the education of young children. Little Books make an excellent start to an exciting journey through learning.
- Author BiographyAnn Roberts is an experienced early years practitioner, who has worked in the private and maintained sector as a teacher, UK Education Manager, Ofsted Inspector, advisory teacher and consultant to Local Authorities across the country. She designs and delivers early years training and is an author of 11 publications (three of which are from the Little Books series).
- Author(s)Professor Ann Roberts
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 63
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.