Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionA book of stimulating drama activities inspired by popular stories. It contains 30 stories with a good balance of traditional, world and popular children's picture books. Each featured story includes a selection of drama activities with warm ups, drama games, circle games, mimes, character work, drama skills, group work (pairs and small groups), improvisations, role-play areas, mini-plays, etc.
- Author BiographyJudith Harries is an experienced teacher who has been teaching music and drama in Northampton for over 20 years. She has a particular interest in the early years and works with children from as young as nine months to eleven year olds. As well as teaching, Judith edits and writes extensively for early years publications. She is the author of The Little Book of Sound Ideas, The Little Topic Book of Bears and The Little Topic Book of Colours.
- Author(s)Judith Harries
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 77
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.