All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $10.79Free postage
About this product
- Descriptionp class= MsoNormal style= margin: 0pt line-height: 150% Never again hesitate when selecting a fork from a fancy place setting, making a formal introduction, hosting a business dinner, or dining on awkward foods. The experts at Washington's School of Protocol will save you from embarrassing future faux pas! full-colour illustrations.
- Author Biographyp class= MsoNormal style= margin: 0pt line-height: 150% Dorothea Johnson is the Founder of The Protocol School of Washington(R), the nation's leading etiquette and protocol firm and the first and only nationally accredited school of its kind. Ms. Johnson has presented etiquette and protocol seminars and briefings to more than 50,000 individuals worldwide, and is the Resident Etiquette Expert for The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She has authored five books and is a frequent contributor to trade and business publications.
- Author(s)Dorothea Johnson
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight56 g
- Width67 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.