All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA huge helping hand for your handicap, The Little Book of Golf Tips will see you swing, chip, pitch, and putt with a touch more confidence and technique. Tips that will take you from tee to pin, extricate you from bunkers and other bad lies, and get you around 18 holes and back to the clubhouse in true and trimmer fashion. A book to putt into the hands of all who have ever swung and missed, burrowed deep into bunkers, or 3-putted from three inches.
- Author BiographyPeter French is an experienced golfer who has been perfecting his swing for many years. He is also an accomplished games player who has been enjoying games such as chess and poker for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Peter French
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width103 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.