All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all want to be happy, but sometimes the hurly-burly of daily life leads our delight levels to sink a little. But don't worry! This joyful little book is packed with inspiring quotations and simple, easy-to-follow tips that will help you unwind, relax and greet life with a smile again instead of a frown.
- Author BiographyLucy Lane is a freelance writer with a keen interest in yoga and mindfulness. Based in Petersfield, she loves nothing more than going for long walks in the South Downs and getting away from the noise and bustle of modern life.
- Author(s)Lucy Lane
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width101 mm
- Height136 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.