Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs more and more people take to the air, there is a greater risk that they will develop the dangerous and possibly life-threatening condition of Deep Vein Thrombosis, commonly kwn as DVT or ecomy class syndrome . Incorporating the principles of aerobics, this guide provides a way to combat the possibility of DVT and to make air travellers feel generally better and healthier during and after their flights. It also offers helpful and sensible advice on how to reduce the general stress levels of travelling by air.
- Author(s)Glenda Baum
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight42 g
- Width101 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.