All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to pray the Liturgy of the Hours in the Benedictine monastic tradition. Experience the depth and beauty of an ancient prayer practice as it is celebrated in a modern monastic community At the Church of the Transfiguration on Cape Cod, the Liturgy of the Hours is observed each day by the Community of Jesus, an ecumenical Christian community in the Benedictine monastic tradition. The Liturgy of the Hours is the heartbeat of everyday life, the pulse that sustains and nurtures the community. In this little book, all the richness of these ancient prayers is presented in a modified version for Christians everywhere. The Little Book of Hours provides four weeks of services, with three services for every day, and many additional collects and services. Learn how you can pray the hours in the midst of your busy life today.
- Author BiographyThe Community of Jesus is an ecumenical monastic community in the Benedictine tradition in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Community of Jesus
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Weight236 g
- Width113 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.