All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful, n-judgemental book on Loss and Grief is the perfect gift for yourself or others in times of deep sadness. It can be sent instead of flowers to remind people that they are t alone in their experiences and emotions. Liz Crowe has taken the complex theories of loss and grief and created a book with simple, easy to read text that is complemented by gentle illustrations. This book while designed for adults is accessible to people of all ages - including children and people with a range of literacy levels. This book could be used by schools and by therapists to work with clients in times of crisis. It would also be the ideal coffee table book in GP surgeries, medical specialists offices and solicitor rooms. Easy to pick up and put down it will have readers returning to its pages again and again for comfort and assurance.
- PublisherMichael Hanrahan
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSurrey Hills, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMichael Hanrahan
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.