All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking serious maths simple, it explains Fibonacci numbers, Euclid's Elements and Ze's paradoxes, as well as other fundamental principles such as chaos theory, game theory, and the game of life. This book simplifies the ancient discipline of mathematics and provides fascinating answers to intriguing questions, such as: 'What is The Greatest Pyramid?' and 'Is there a theory for stacking oranges'? Written by the author of CCEA GCSE Mathematics Higher 2 and Advanced Level Mathematics: Mechanics, The Little Book of Mathematical Principles is excellent either for dipping into or for reading from cover to cover for a more thorough and engaging understanding of mathematics.
- Author BiographyDr Robert Solomon has written over 30 books, including several GCSE mathematics textbooks and revision guides. Many of his titles are also designed for A-Level students, such as Mechanics and Statistics. As well as conducting research into mathematical logic and set theory, he has shared his extensive knowledge of principles, theorems and equations by teaching both at universities and schools in the UK and Africa.
- Author(s)Robert Solomon
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.