Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book is all about opposites using activities that involve all the early learning goals. Opposites are a great way to introduce lots of simple concepts to children about the world around them. Learning about things which are opposite challenges and encourages problem-solving, creativity and imagination. Opposites are explored through stories, games, role-play, investigations and explorations and include looking at very simple to more complex opposites from beginning/end, heavy/light, happy/sad, left/right, sink/float, rough/smooth, lost/found, right/wrong and loud/quiet!
- Author BiographyJudith Harries is an experienced teacher who has been teaching music and drama in Northampton for over 20 years. She has a particular interest in the early years and works with children from as young as nine months to eleven year olds. As well as teaching, Judith edits and writes extensively for early years publications. She is the author of The Little Book of Sound Ideas, The Little Topic Book of Bears and The Little Topic Book of Colours.
- Author(s)Judith Harries
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.