All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Poker Tips is packed with the kind of tips to turn you into The Cincinnati Kid. America's obsession with poker in all its forms, on-line and reality seems to kw limits. Here, good hands are analyzed, tricks revealed, bluffs called and pots won.
- Author BiographyPeter French is an accomplished games player who has been enjoying games such as chess and poker for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Peter French
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width103 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.