Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Print Making is perfect for practitioners working on a tight budget. Full of inventive, inclusive ideas for creating printings and rubbings inside and out of the early years classroom, the activities in this book use objects that are low-cost and easy to obtain, and draw upon a wide range of Early Learning Goals including listening and attention; understanding; speaking; moving and handling; and exploring and using media and materials.
- Author BiographyLynne Garner is the author of the Little Book of Dens and has written over 20 books and had more than 200 features published. Her books have been published all over the world and one book 'The Best Jumper' was recorded and aired on the BBC's CBeeBies radio channel.
- Author(s)Lynne Garner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight118 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marion Lindsay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.