All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionYou gotta keep in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven today and we don't know where the hell she is.o Ellen DeGeneres, Taken from The Book of Senior Moments This is an entertaining and uplifting pocket-sized guide to dealing with your dotage. Tales of late bloomers will inspire (Michelangelo was 71 when he painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel), while plenty of anecdotes and quotes will keep you laughing. From early signs (You could paint a picture of it, write a thesis about it, demonstrate how to use it to Olympic standard . . . but you can't for the life of you remember its name) to the perks of senior momentitus (You can bake your own birthday cake and still imagine someone else has done it for you), this little guide covers everything there is to learn, forget, and then learn all over again, about senior moments.
- Author BiographyShelley Klein's other titles include The Book of Senior Moments, Can't Remember Sh*t, More Senior Moments: The Ones We Forgot, and You Know You're Over the Hill When.
- Author(s)Shelley Klein
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.