Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis Little Book gives you lots of new ideas around the use of fabrics, sewing and weaving. As well as producing some wonderful results, children will have enjoyable activities for developing fine motor skills, concentration and creativity, working on their own or with friends. Little Books are packed with advice and ideas for all those working with children in Early Years settings. They are carefully planned to match the EYFS framework and reflect the latest thinking on the education of young children.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 65
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight158 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.