All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Slugs arose out of the Centre for Alternative Techlogy's Bug-the-Slug campaign. It collects over 70 different organic solutions to the slug problem, distilled from over 300 professional and leisure gardeners. As well as organic methods to combat the slug, it includes details of slug lifestyles, habits and eating preferences, and information on reported problems associated with chemical controls.
- Author BiographyAllan Shepherd is a writer with a background in environmental issues and organic gardening. He works with the publications department at the Centre for Alternative Technology in Wales.
- PublisherCentre for Alternative Technology Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCentre for Alternative Technology Publications
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight68 g
- Width130 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.