All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall world play activities provide opportunities for learning both indoors and outdoors. Play activities help children learn with both enjoyment and challenge. All the activities in this book can be adapted to suit your setting and the topics you are covering. Collecting your own resources for the activities and exploring them with your children will give as much pleasure as using them in adult directed activities.
- Author BiographyKerry Ingham completed a Fine Arts Honors Degree in South Africa and began work as a sculptor and picture frame restorer. She soon began illustrating for Environmental Education and HIV Aids awareness. She learnt her computer skills in Advertising in Johannesburg and pursued her dream to be an illustrator. Now living in the UK, she continues to work on a wide range of education materials.
- Author(s)Sharon Ward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Noteillus
- Weight137 g
- Illustrator(s)Kerry Ingham
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.90Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.