All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Sudoku 5 contains over 200 puzzles that are guaranteed to rack the brains of even the most practised Sudoku addict! Perfect for anyone who finds that most Sudoku puzzles just don't test them any more. The pocket-sized format means that you can test and build you logic and reasoning skills, improve your memory and keep your brain healthy on your daily commute, at the airport, on holiday or in the comfort of your own home.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including Anti-stress Puzzles, Ultimate Dot to Dot, Brain Games for Clever Kids, Lateral Logic and Extreme Mazes. He is also the creator of online brain training site BrainedUp.com, and runs daily puzzle site PuzzleMix.com.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width111 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.