All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionNikki Page is the picture of wellbeing. Having faced serious health problems, Nikki underwent her own personal journey to discover how to improve her health and be more active. A happy side-effect of being forced to develop a healthy lifestyle is that Nikki looks much younger than her 61 years! She believes looking and feeling good is a straightforward lifestyle choice that requires a little determination, but is much easier than people imagine. What's more, once people have discovered the secret of healthy and happy living, they won't want to go back to feeling tense, tired and overweight. The 60 tips are divided into three easy-to-follow sections: looking good on the outside, staying healthy on the inside and, perhaps most important of all, developing your spiritual side and enjoying the benefits of having a more positive attitude to life.
- Author BiographyNikki Page, a successful businesswoman, started her working life as a model. She wrote a 10-minute Yoga column for the Daily Telegraph and is one of their spa spies. She ran as the Conservative candidate for London Mayor. Now aged 61, she is always being asked how she manages to stay looking so young! The author is based in London.
- Author(s)Nikki Page
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note100 col photographs
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.