All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough we don't always like to admit it, all families fight. Spouses argue with each other, siblings butt heads, and children disobey their parents. Even extended family members can get pulled into a nuclear family feud. Everyday disputes between family members -- whether over what to buy at the grocery store, what movie to watch, or who gets the biggest slice of cake -- are natural. In fact, frequent fights can indicate emotional closeness in a family, as people who feel connected to each other will often be more open about their feelings. But it's also important to kw how to resolve these conflicts when they occur, so that the family can learn from each dispute and ultimately grow. The Little Conflict Guide addresses the reality of family conflict and offers readers methods for conflict resolution. Using a humorous and warm tone, Schneider presents practical, thought-provoking ideas to end fights and restore harmony. With one or two pages devoted to each solution, including bright illustrations, this guide will help families resolve their conflicts in record time and feel prepared to tackle any disputes that crop up in the future!
- Author BiographyStephanie Schneider is a freelance journalist and author. She documents her own life, and the lives of her friends, in her books and biweekly column, Pampers, Not Palm Trees, which appears in two German newspapers. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Hanover, Germany.Kai Pannen is an illustrator who also specializes in acrylic painting and animation. He lives in Hamburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Stephanie Schneider
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width173 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kai Pannen
- Translated byEmily Banwell
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.