All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie s grandfather carves the Little Drummer Boy from the leg of an old oak table as a Christmas gift for his small granddaughter. And throughout her life Annie s favourite decoration travels the world with her and always hangs on the Christmas tree at her house, close to the top. Seasons and fashions come and go and Annie has children and grandchildren of her own but the pair remain together, although as they age they both start to fade. But they put that down to being well loved.
- Author BiographyBruce Whatley's first book, The Ugliest Dog in the World, was an instant success and was listed as a CBCA Notable Book, 1993. His second book, Looking for Crabs, was shortlisted for Picture Book of the Year, 1993. Bruce continues to write and illustrate picture books. He has had much success with the picture books he has created with Jackie French, Diary of a Wombat and Pete the Sheep.
- Author(s)Bruce Whatley
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width211 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.