All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile making every effort to get along with his fellow humans and with God, the little monk approaches his rather ordinary life like a great adventure. His simple reflections, glow with the gracious equilibrium characteristic of all people of deep faith. This book aims to show the spiritual light, in the all-too-human aspects of our lives.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Delbrel is one of the most fascinating women and Christians of our times. A talented philosopher, she founded a small religious community in France dedicated to social work. After her death, he writings became bestsellers throughout the world.
- Author(s)Madeleine Delbrel
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight202 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.