All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile making every effort to get along with his fellow humans and with God, the little monk approaches his rather ordinary life like a great adventure. His simple reflections, glow with the gracious equilibrium characteristic of all people of deep faith. This book aims to show the spiritual light, in the all-too-human aspects of our lives.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Delbrel is one of the most fascinating women and Christians of our times. A talented philosopher, she founded a small religious community in France dedicated to social work. After her death, he writings became bestsellers throughout the world.
- Author(s)Madeleine Delbrel
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight202 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.