Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDo we ever really kw a neighbour? What if they seemed a perfectly nice person in public, but had terrifying secrets behind closed doors... This extreme horror vella - t for the faint of heart and is an adults-only read - depicts the fictional life of Ethel, a sweet-looking little old lady, who seems as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, an incent-looking pensioner in her late seventies who plots against - and disposes of - her neighbours, one by one. Her motive in doing so will shock and surprise you as it gradually dawns upon you that the reason she carries out these horrific acts is justified in her mind after what the grandfathers' of her neighbours did to a member of her family many years ago... Will the Police ever trap and catch Ethel? Will they bother to even try - when it is revealed what the specific circumstances are? Read just how resourceful and cunning Ethel can be as she outsmarts them. A graphic stomach-churning read, with an eye-opening twist or two... You never quite kw who lives in a street...
- Author BiographyA.K. Morgan was born in Wales in the UK in 1965. She has a vivid imagination and writes in several different genres, loving the process of creating new stories and characters, bringing them to life and entertaining readers worldwide.
- Author(s)A K Morgan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.