All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a family vacation on a small island of the Bahamas the life of four cute puppies will change forever because of a special young girl... The uplifting story addresses children with challenges, it defines friendship and teaches valuable lessons about caring for others.
- Author BiographyCamy De Mario was born and raised in Milan, Italy. After moving to the United States in 1995, she lived in Florida for 12 years and then moved to a small island of the Bahamas with her husband and their youngest children, twins now 11 years old. She now lives with her family in Southern California. In the Bahamas is when she started her new career as author and illustrator of children's books.
- Author(s)Camy De Mario
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byKaren Hastings
- Illustrator(s)Camy De Mario
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.